Dried Cherry Tomato (200g)
This reddish and soft dried cherry tomato offers a sweet summer flavour. It left to dry naturally in the sun so it preserves and concentrates the nutrients within.
Dried cherry tomato contains:
- Contain fiber that improves digestive health
- High levels of carotenoids, including lutein and lycopene which are essential to protect our eyes from light-induced damage.
- It contain much higher levels of beta-carotene than regular tomatoes which makes it an excellent snack to maintain eye health
They are a great on-the-go snack and here are some other ways to enjoy them:
- Add with snack mixes
- Sprinkle on cereal, granola, oatmeal or yogurt
- Baking recipes likes: pancakes, muffins, breads etc
- Dessert recipes likes: cookies, pies etc
Dried Cherry Tomato
Keep packaging tightly sealed and store in cool dry place. It can last for 6 months in the fridge. After tear off the sealing part, please consume within two weeks for the best taste of the products.