Delicious and chewy of Finnish oats are only grown during summer in Finland. This healthy breakfast cereal is a great way to start your day and add fiber to your diet. Convenient and easy to prepare!
- They are a good source of carbs;
- Provide high levels of antioxidants;
- Reducing blood sugar;
- It helps bowel regularity;
- Oats may also help you control your weight as its very filling;
- It contains a powerful soluble fiber called Beta-Glucan;
- Provide plenty of vitamins and minerals such as magnesium, iron and etc;
- They can also lower cholesterol levels and protect LDL cholesterol from damage.
Finland Rolled Oat (250g)
Finland Rolled Oat
Keep packaging tightly sealed and store in cool dry place. It can last for 12 months at room temperature. After tear off the sealing part, please consume within four weeks for the best taste of the products.