Raw Skinless Hazelnut (150g)
The sweet-tasting and cream-colored of raw no shell hazelnuts are not only delicious, they're are also extremely versatile and can be used in both sweet and savory dishes.
Hazelnut are an excellent source of fiber, vitamin, and minerals. It also contain over 80% heart-healthy monounsaturated fats. Here are seven evidence-based health benefits of hazelnuts:
- Contain over 80% monounsaturated fats
- High in minerals such as copper, manganese, and iron
- Excellent source of vitamins B and E
- Contain phytosterols and phenolics (antioxidants)
- Have more folate than any other nut
28 grams of hazelnuts contain the following nutrients (% Daily Value):
- Manganese: 76.5%
- Copper: 55%
- Vitamin E: 28.5%
- Iron: 17%
- Phosphorus: 12%
- Magnesium: 12%
Mix these raw nuts with many of our other raw nut selections to create your very own snack mix!
Keep packaging tightly sealed and store in cool dry place. It can last for 6 months at room temperature. After tear off the sealing part, please consume within two weeks for the best taste of the products.